"Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world"
Children first at all times
Deliver everyday with passion
Be a positive role model
Bertram Nursery Group are an award-winning nursery group who provide inspiring childcare throughout the UK and are a trusted and recognised brand in early years excellence. Each of our 42 (and growing) nurseries are unique and offer a variety of activities and opportunities to encourage child development in fun and stimulating environments which makes us the perfect choice for parents.
From the baby room to the board room, our amazing, passionate, enthusiastic and committed teams put children first at all times and pride themselves on delivering high quality childcare and early years education across the North West of England and Scotland.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Why join us?
Our teams are friendly, fun and dedicated to making every day special. There really is no better time to join our ambitious team. We’re growing fast and are passionate about developing our people and we recognise individual’s potential through promotion opportunities.
What’s on offer…
Colleagues are the heartbeat of our business and recruiting the very best people, is critical to our success. We really value our colleagues so in addition to the fantastic career progression opportunities, we offer many other benefits including:
- Competitive salaries and pensions
- Bertram Benefits discount scheme offering a wide range of discounts to suite all needs
- Discounted childcare
- Dedicated support to help you deal with personal issues
- Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes
- We will pay for your DBS / PVG registration
- Free uniform
- Ongoing, paid for training and development opportunities
- Real opportunities for career progression, many of our Senior posts are occupied by colleagues who have been promoted whilst working Bertram
- Local level recognition schemes
- Regular communications
- Earn to Learn Apprenticeships – where you can attain your Level 3 in Childcare while gaining real experience in our settings and earning a real wage, along with great benefits
- Working as part of a bubbly, vivacious and caring team
We’re looking for …
Above all we want talented people who love caring and nurturing young children, helping them on their way to become curious and active learners who achieve their full potential in all areas of development. Ideally you will;
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in childcare or are willing to undertake training (where required)
- Be friendly, fun, welcoming and able to relate, engage and connect with young children and their families
- Be flexible and open to change, new ideas and developments
- Be ambitious and passionate about childcare and early years education
- Be a team player
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Social Media pages
FIND YOUR NEAREST NURSERY