Bertram Nursery Group Ltd was formed in 2007, bringing together Happitots Day Nurseries Ltd, Strawberry Hill Nursery and other subsidiaries. The group has grown over the years and now operates multiple nurseries and a growing number of out of school care centres, meeting the needs of local families, communities and businesses across the United Kingdom.
We are committed to delivering excellent childcare and early years education in each of our unique nurseries and are proud that each of our nurseries retain individuality in character, community connection and tailored services and activities.
Our commitment to quality has led to us being the proud recipients of many impressive awards and great reports from our regularatory bodies, the Care Inspectorate and Ofsted.
We are passionate about quality in Early Years care and education and aim to provide this in stimulating atmospheres with creative curriculums. We pride ourselves on our ability to encourage each child’s individual development through play, interaction, living, example and teaching.
These principles are brought to life in a fun, healthy and educational way across each of our nurseries by our team of quality childcare professionals.
Our commitment to families
- Provide a learning environment which promotes the highest quality childcare
- Nurture each child’s individual qualities, needs, potential and growth
- Support and build strong working partnerships with families
- Maintain quality training standards for our dedicated and professional team
- To continue to liaise with local schools and members of the community, allowing us to share good practice
Our commitment to organisations
- Offer practical, affordable childcare solutions
- Meet the needs of your business and its employees
- Liaise closely with your representatives
- Provide accurate, timely service reports
- Allocate a dedicated Management contact throughout the duration of any contract